WARRANTY AND COMPLAINT
Pandora jewellery is covered by a legal warranty for two years from the original purchase date (against presentation of the original receipt).
If you come across any issues with your jewellery within the warranty period, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting either Order Number (if item was purchased online) or Receipt Number (if item was purchased in one of our stores), and kindly highlight the issue together with an attached photo.
We will evaluate the case and revert with a report within 8 days. There may occur a need to see the product in order to investigate further, therefore, you may be requested to drop the item at one of our stores.
It is at the discretion of the team to accept or reject the claim. If the claim is accepted, the product will be repaired. In the case a product cannot be repaired you will be granted an exchange, or credit note equivalent to the value of the product at the time of purchase.
The following conditions fall within the warranty:
- Manufacturing defects.
- Breakage of jewellery due to production faults.
- Drop of stone from the settlement due to production faults.
The following conditions are not covered by the warranty:
- Product that has severe dents or has been bent
- Tarnish on silver
- Damage on plating caused by skin acidity
- Discolouration or due to wear and tear or lack of care for the product
- Breakage of product/falling of stones due to negligence
- Loss of product
- Cleaning of product otherwise than indicated